Does the thought of creating, maintaining, and promoting a social media presence for your business or non-profit make you feel completely and utterly overwhelmed? Then this book is for YOU!
It’s no secret that social media marketing is here to stay but learning how to create, maintain, and promote a powerful online presence can feel like a never-ending search for answers.
In this easy to follow, step-by-step guide, Making Your Business A Social Media Superstar, you will learn:
- About the most common social media sites and platforms and which ones you need to be on.
- Step-by-step knowledge of how to sign up and set up your social media presence for your small business, non-profit, or project.
- How to regularly maintain your social media presence with minimal time and effort on your part.
- About the different social media and platform options that you have to choose from regardless of your budget.
- How to create a schedule of social media interactions with your followers that will keep them eager to engage with your business or non-profit and spread their enthusiasm to everyone they know.
- What types of fundraising and review sites are available specifically to help non-profits advance their causes and attract supporters.
- How to delegate social media duties to someone in your organization who is passionate about your business or cause.
- Where to look to find a social media person to create, maintain, and promote your organization’s social media presence.
- How to use Facebook and Twitter Ads to promote your business or non-profit at very low cost.
- And so much more…
Whether you run a home-based business selling your art, a small business where you’re the only employee, a large organization that’s been around for years, or a non-profit that needs to spread its mission and causes, this concise and straight-forward guidebook contains the practical steps you need to create an online presence that will make your business a social media superstar.